Monday, May 31, 2010
How To Care Skin In Summer
because of the UVR (ultraviolet rays), mainly when people having acne issues.
Here is i give you some tip on how to care skin in summer
1. Summer facial bleach- Ingredients: 4 tbsp milk, 1 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp lemon juice.
Mix all the three and apply the mixture evenly on the tanned areas for about 15 minutes. Once dried, wash with cold water. Works best for greasy and oily skin. Milk and honey are natural cleanser with moisturiser, while lemon is non-oily.
2. Scrub- Don't go into summer with the chapped lips of winter. Smooth that smile with the lip scrub by Sara Happ, available in delicious cocoa, vanilla bean, and peppermint flavors.
3. Cover yourself properly whenever you go out in sun- The hottest time during the day time in summers is from 12pm to 3pm. So protect your body from heat by covering it properly. One could go with wide-brimmed sun hat which provides shade for your face and at the same time prevents hairs from being damaged. Wear sun glasses to avoid facial exposure to the sun and to prevent eyes from that sizzling heat.
4. Clothes - Avoid use of tight and synthetic clothes as your skin cannot breathe. Use sunglasses and head gear to protect eyes and avoid headaches.
5. Tone.- A good toner can help refine your pores, soften your skin, and touch up any areas your cleanser may have missed. Refresh your skin with a spritz of Dermalogica's Multi-Active Toner, made with ingredients like aloe and lavender to repair and sooth the skin.